Thursday, 8 December 2011

holiday!



Really excited to finally share what I was working on in that last week of craft market craziness. I now have 2* holiday card designs for sale exclusively at Vancouver Special!

The first is inspired by a vintage stag cross-stitch pattern, reminiscent of the cozy Christmas sweaters you hated wearing as a kid (but love to wear now). And the second is a little cabin in the snow, painted by hand then digitally placed. Both are printed on 140 lb, cold press watercolour paper and each comes with a kraft paper envelope. Dimensions are 6"x4.25".

* Technically 3 designs. There's another cabin card with the words "HAVE A COZY CHRISTMAS" because I couldn't decide which I liked better.


Today I have a lot of wintery wrapping paper to print - busy busy busy.




2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the lovely wrap. It arrived safely and is lovely.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good! I'm glad it found its way to you before winter wrapping season ended!

    ReplyDelete